Friday, June 16, 2017

What else? More sneaky art! (Tom)

Hello! I just got back from a wonderful time in Springdale, Arkansas for Art Pop Comic Expo.  The cool thing about that show is that they used our Electricia art for the VIP/guest passes....we can always use the free promotion!  One other note:  I did a one hour panel at the show on Drawing Comics, and have even recorded it for my YouTube channel.  Check it out here in shiny 4k!

Other than traveling like crazy (as Keith mentioned last blog), I just started doing some work for Big Brother Season 19 that will premiere this upcoming week!  And next week I will be traveling again--back to Knoxville, TN for Fanboy Expo to do the usual thing with signing/sketching/photo ops.  Already I have an Electricia sketch on pre-order!

And without further adieu, here are your art sneak peeks from The Switch for this week, including another appearance by possibly my favorite bad guy to draw (other than Electricia herself)....Vladimir Putin!

What could Putin be thinking here?

Electricia doing what she does best 

Dr. Hate up to no good!

Loverboy up to even worse!

Electricia and Omerta having a friendly chat?
Keith will be back next week while to do my thing in Knoxville....!  Thanks again for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment