Friday, September 30, 2016

New Characters!

Tom here for this week's update while Keith does much more important/pressing work such as Superman: Rebirth.  So I'm drawing away on The Switch pages when I run into a part of Keith's script where we are epically introduced to a slew of very cool characters.  I'm only teasing a few of them here, but one character in particular that I knew ahead of time that I was very much looking forward to drawing....the president of Russia himself?!  We've got some really fun stuff cooked up in the pages I'm currently laying out  ;)
Introducing comic-book Vladimir Putin!

A badass lizard named Komodo. As Keith describes him, he's about a foot taller than Moss.

why not another shot of Electricia?

Interstellar glances at Omerta.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment