Friday, December 30, 2016

Capping Off 2016 (Tom)

2016 has been a crazy year for Keith and me.  For the first time in my career, most of the year was spent promoting a non Marvel/DC project--and a co-creator-owned one at that--more than than any other professional project I had worked on previously.  Obviously, The Switch's birth in 2016 will hold a special place in time for us.  With the book halfway drawn, I feel 2017 will be even crazier since it will finally be published.  What does that mean?  Maybe Keith can elaborate with plans/predictions next week in the New Years update.

As Keith mentioned last week, the book started in the US and will finish in Vietnam.  Pretty cool/funny to think about.

Speaking of Keith, remember the GoFundMe campaign that I had set up to help with his broken leg medical expenses?  Last week I updated all the donors, and I have corralled all of the names and addresses for people at the $25/$50/$100 level to send to Keith, as the campaign promised they'll get something in proportion to their backing level (including an original page at the $100+ level!).  So we are working on that--please be patient.  But the campaign itself is left open for any who feel like padding Keith's stocking as a late Christmas gift! ;)  So thank you to all again who helped make and break the initial goal!

Finally, a few more sneak peek pieces of art before I get back to working this Saturday morning here in Saigon...






Have a happy and safe New Year! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Keith I have a question I was one of the higher-level backers on the kickstarter my reward was an original commission by Tom I don't know how my Commission is affected by delays but I was wondering is it possible to have you drop my commission instead of Tom? My email is Robertshepard36@gmail. Thank you for your help Keith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know if you wanted Keith to finish this commission for Tom

      Delete