Friday, March 24, 2017

Why I Hate Windows' Mandatory Updates (Tom)







The above photo of my Surface Pro 2 shows exactly the biggest fear of digital artists.  I walk away from my computer for a juuuuust a bit (approx. 20-25 minutes) and this happens.  I was inking a page from The Switch (more than halfway done), and then *poof*--a mandatory update with no chance to save my work.  And really, it's my fault in a way; I've made it a habit to save my work fairly constantly whenever I have to step away from my table for a bit.  But of course this one time--!  >:(  So here I am re-inking this page that I teased earlier this week on my Instagram.

Anyway, enough ranting.  This past week has been a bit slow for me production-wise (just ask Keith who is awaiting pages from me to flat), but I do have a few sneak snaps to share :

Just who is this handsome, mystery man??

Upside-down Dr. Hate
Speaking of the above pic of Dr Hate, here it is colored by the newest member of The Switch team, Robb Miller:
And another sneak piece with Robb's colors....
 Finally, you backers should have received the update yesterday with a link do download the free Death Valley graphic novel book by Keith, Shawn Moll, and a little bit of me, even. Here it is again just in case:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/ks1u2p42pz5doss/DEATHVALLEY-TPB.pdf?dl=0


Until next week--!


No comments:

Post a Comment