Friday, July 14, 2017

Moving Along

Hi everyone! It's me, Robb, the colorist on The Switch. I was asked to do this week's blog post to let you guys know where things are at!

I have been busy with my own freelance work but drop it in a heartbeat when Tom sends me a page or two to color. I am excited when I see new pages in my inbox and know that we are making progress and the final product will be amazing! I have read the full script and feel honored to be a part of such a great book! The art and the story are going to be well worth the wait! 

What I have loved about doing the colors on The Switch is that it has forced me to up my game! 
Tom's art clearly defines the mood and flow of the story and I hope that the colors I paint in accentuate the moments that are lighthearted and the more dramatic scenes and the energy in the action sequences.

Check out some glimpses of a few panels I've colored...



(Why so serious, Loverboy?)

I am looking forward to touring with Tom and Keith when the book is finished! I hope we are able to make it out to as many conventions as possible and thank the supporters in person!

Well, I gotta go! I have another page in my inbox! 


No comments:

Post a Comment