Friday, July 28, 2017

SDCC Came and Went...

Hey guys--
It's true!  I did stop by San Diego Comic Con as some of you may have seen in some of my social media posts.  But I really never advertised being there.  Why?  Because A) this year I didn't officially have a table, so there was really nothing to pimp, and B) My brief time in California was actually very limited as this trip was mostly (other) business and work. And by "work," I meant drawing last pages of The Switch (as some of you had noticed on my vlog series).  More on that in a bit....  but essentially I wasn't able to attend the show more than a 2 hours per day (and missing Friday altogether).  I just browsed/took video clips, quickly said hello to some people that I could even see, and retreated back to the hotel.  So my apologies to the many people who wanted to get together; this year it was impossible to say hi, much less spend time with everyone I wanted to see.

Special thanks to artist pal Henry Liao for his hospitality during my stay....we may be starting up a creative studio in the near future, so keep an eye out for that.  Here is some work I did in my brief time in Cali:

Jennifer as the Switch...

A rare closer look at Walking Fred

Lover Boy is a sloppy eater?

I have no idea what's going on here...

Who's this in a bikini?? 


No comments:

Post a Comment