Friday, August 4, 2017

let's cover it

Hey everyone, welcome back to another chilling, thrilling, spilling installment of the Switch production blog! I feel like I haven't updated in a month, probably because it hasn't been my turn to update in a month.

Things are picking up steam behind the scenes as we get ever closer to the end of production on this puppy. Tom's got his nose to the grindstone and Robb is cranking out colored pages as fast as they come in. We're starting to think about the overall design of the book at this point as we begin to pull everything together in one pretty little package. Depending on how many extra pages we have in the back, I'm thinking of producing a couple of Marvel Universe Handbook-style profile pages for Electricia and Lover Boy. I always enjoy stuff like that and who knows, maybe I could even get a couple of guest artists to pitch in to make it even more fun. Dream big, I always say!

Thanks to Switch backer/ convention organizer Kevin Deneson, I'll be returning to Minnesota for the Comic Card show on September 16th. I'm planning on giving Tom the joint reward sketches, the stuff I'm penciling and he's inking, that were snapped up during the Kickstarter campaign and who knows, I might even bring special guest Jack Champagne with me to really put some lime in the coconut. Good times ahead!

Anyway, here's your little sneak peek this week, thanks to Robb. Your first look at the cover design. There will be some minor changes to this in the actual printed version but this is what we're working towards...


Catch everyone next week! Be well and thanks as always for the support!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment