Friday, April 1, 2016

Update #2: Hi, From Tom! :)

Hello friends!  I'm jumping in this week for a visual update for The Switch graphic novel.  I've got the revised first 10 pages of script, and am well underway drawing them.  My goal is to have the first batch of pages ready by next week for Keith to letter as he adds another skill set to his already impressive creative resume.  We're not taking this project lightly as we owe it to you guys who are supporting it.  So here are some behind the scenes:

This is a deleted scene that I have already started to redraw, but here it is for you!

A behind-the-scenes shot of me inking.

A very early quick design sketch of Moss, one of the bad guys.
Another cool thing was that I was doing Fanboy Expo in Lakeland, Florida a couple weeks ago.  A cosplayer named Saria stopped by my table to tell me how much he loved the concept of The Switch and wants to do a cosplay of the character!  Getting compliments from fans at conventions is pretty cool enough, but when someone gets excited about a creator-owned project?  Not much feels better than that!  
Here is Switch fan, Saria!  
Well this wraps it up this week....next week there will be more sneak peeks!



No comments:

Post a Comment