Friday, April 15, 2016

Week 4: More Sneak Peek Art (Tom)

Hello friends!  It looks like Keith and I are doing the "switch"-off every week to bring you guys updates as we settle into our rhythm here.

I have been working away, so what else can I say?  My work got a little interrupted with freelance work this past week that I was obligated to do--that happens every once in a while.  But should be full steam ahead after this weekend's SiouxPerCon show, where I'll be a guest.  I'll also be doing a panel Saturday evening (6-7pm) on Drawing With the Surface Pro 2 (speaking of Keith's ongoing digital adventures from last post).  We also have started filming for the 1-hour digital download movie that all you awesome backers will receive!  :)

From an art point of view, what much can I do other than show you some non-spoiler sneak peeks:
A closer look at one of the baddest guys on the planet (don't judge a book by its cover!), Lover Boy!

The mullet was too long to fit on this page, so it had to be cropped!

Might as well tease Electricia's hot bod
A couple weeks ago, we showed Switch cosplayer/superfan Saria from Florida, who plans to wow us with her costuming skills.  Well another cosplayer from California wants to step up to the plate wanting to give her shot at our main lady....her name is Rose, and we also can't wait to see what she'll come up with:

Until next week....PEACE OUT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment