Friday, July 1, 2016

Happy 4th of July Weekend (Tom)!

As I still recover from last week's crazy and fantastic Fanboy Expo in Knoxville, TN, I am very excited and humbled at the in-person reception I've gotten from various fans at the show regarding The Switch!  I even got a bootlegged t-shirt out of it!  Meanwhile, Keith was at MASSive Comic Con in Worcester, MA.  

As of this writing this will be the first time this year that I'll have an extended stay at home (i.e., not on the road hitting conventions and doing photoshoots).  This will be great in the sense that I can be less distracted by road obligations and just drawing.  

I'm hopping around layouts on the first quarter of the book, and in July I'll be aiming for the halfway mark.  I'll be tight, but I'll do what I can.  Speaking of art, here are your teases for this weekend:



Have a Happy 4th of July weekend (for those in the States!).   

No comments:

Post a Comment