Friday, February 10, 2017

Last Switch Update From Vietnam!

The past few weeks I (Tom) have been updating The Switch from Vietnam.  This post will sadly be my last here as I prepare to head back home to the U.S. in less than two weeks to finish the book.

The original intention was to finish the book here; after all, I had 2 1/2 months.  But nothing in (my) life ever really works as planned.  Being out of the country on vacation, no matter how well-meaning your goals are, makes it less easy especially when there are plans to see and do things with extended relatives.  As you well know by now, the book is pushed back another month.  But things will be smoother when I'm finally in the comforts of home with no distraction/itinerary.

With that said, I've still been very consistent updating my vlog at my YouTube channel where you can see almost-daily snippets of me working on the book.  I know that some of you really dig the behind-the-scenes stuff.  And I know a lot of you have been watching; I've surpassed the 1,000 subscribers milestone.  So THANK YOU!  :)

Finally, what most of you came for: some more sneak peek art!  Enjoy...




No comments:

Post a Comment