Friday, December 8, 2017

Hello from Vietnam!




Hi, guys! It seems like only a short time ago that I was writing to you from Vietnam....and yet I am back again.  Thanks to Keith for filling in last week and for the props on my engagement.  Not that you care, but today I have to go to the future in-laws to meet that side of the family.  Fun times. 

As Keith mentioned last week...there's not much to report these days as we await final production side of things. It's admittedly slowing down a bit due to the holiday season, but the light at the end gets brighter to print.

So all we can do, other than wait (and you supporters are awesome, you won't regret it), is to throw up the occasional non-spoiler panel and give you updates on behind the scenes stuff/the obligatory art (by the way, I HATE the format of blogspot--am I the only one who has problems with adding photos, and then they jump all over the place??):

It sure doesn't look like an art store...
Not a recent pic, but I picked up supplies just like these at the local art/office supply store. Why?  To work on REWARD HEAD SKETCHES this trip in my spare time :)

Truth looking bad-ass



Electricia looking badass right back
potentially spoiling scene?

Another fun before/after

See u next week....








No comments:

Post a Comment