Friday, January 12, 2018

More exclusive new art, mid-January edition!

I'm about halfway through my trip here in Vietnam (oh now time flies).  And yes, it's me (Tom) again.  I'm stacking up my blog updates so that hopefully Keith can help me out when I will really need it after a couple weeks for more engagement ceremonies/traditions to my woman here in Vietnam.  Anyway, I'm excited to show some re-tweaked colors from our colorist Robb.  Well, he's the 90% colorist.  By this I mean that Keith and I were originally going to do the bulk of the coloring.  But when we got behind, we enlisted my artist pal Robb Miller to jump in and lend us his skills to help finish the book.  And we couldn't be happier having him join the team.  Similarly, I was originally going to pencil and ink the entire book, but Keith has also been kind enough to contribute inks on some pages here and there.  So it's definitely been a team effort.  Here are some more sneak preview pages before you see the whole thing in print just a few short months:

Electricia is "smoking" hot (get it?)

Little is known and shown about the warrior 
Aequitas

The Switch ready to kick some ass

Jody checking up on Jenn...

The Truth....kneeling in defeat to Lover Boy?

No comments:

Post a Comment