Saturday, January 20, 2018

Quick Exclusive Art Drop

This week is a quickie as I (Tom) have been busy tending to engagement matters here in the hot, humid country of Vietnam.  Consequently, this will by my final update for the next couple weeks as I will be doing ceremonial/traditional affairs with the fiancee and family before I head off to Thailand.  Which is why I "stacked" my turns doing consecutive updates (as Keith and I--with the occasional help of colorist Robb Miller--have usually been doing).  Which brings me to this week: Keith just had his (hopefully final surgery) to take care of his nagging broken leg pain.  This week we'll give him the time to heal up some and come off the pain killers, and he'll be back the next couple weeks.  Enjoy these exclusive peeks!


Moss doing...something?

Lover Boy kicking...something?

Interstellar pointing at...something?

Female Switch angry at...something?

An ominous shot of Interstellar up to no good...

No comments:

Post a Comment