Friday, January 13, 2017

Switch Behind the Scenes Movie

One of the Kickstarter rewards that EVERY backer will get when The Switch is released is a downloadable one-hour behind-the-scenes movie on the making of the book.  For those of you who enjoy seeing little various video clips of me drawing or inking, you can now see new video previews every day in the form of my vlogs that I've been posting everyday from Vietnam since January 2 of this month.  You can check out my channel (and should subscribe!) at http://www.youtube.com/TomNguyen to see them.   I'll try to throw up a new vlog from here on out until I go back to the States on February 21 (coincidentally, the book will be handed in by then).  In every daily vlog, you will catch a glimpse of me working.  But don't worry--the exclusive 1-hour behind-the-scenes movie will contain a lot more and unique clips of The Switch process.  Think of these vlogs as little preview "trailers" for the bigger movie.

A screen capture from one of my many Vietnam vlogs on YouTube!
Believe it or not, I still don't know the exact ending of this book!  How is this possible, being a co-creator?  Well Keith has been wrestling with a few possible endings, and right now he's just trying to decide which is the best way to wrap up this chapter (did I say chapter??).  So I eagerly await his finishing touches and genius in the next few days as I will need it anyway to draw.

And before I get back to slave labor, here are some sneaky peeky pieces of art:

One of Keith's favs, good ol' Ronald Reagan ready to kick ass....

I don't know what's going on here

Add caption

Lover Boy and his cohort Crom
That's it for this week.  Oh, and by the way-- we still get messages asking for updates on this project.  Please pay attention to our social media! As originally mentioned on one of our last Kickstarter updates, we only update every single week here.  ;)   This is one Kickstarter that doesn't leave anyone hanging....!   Thanks to all who tune in  :)  --Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment