Friday, January 27, 2017

The Switch in Cambodia (Tom)!

Remember how I wrote the post about The Switch's mult-national origins having some (er, most) of its production in Vietnam?  Well it looks like we can add Cambodia to that list.  I took an unplanned trip to Cambodia last weekend, and worked on the comic when I could (although attempting to do it on four 6-hour bus rides--although a noble effort--was futile as even Clip Studio Paint's line stablization was no match for country dirt roads).

If you're interested, you can check out some of the video footage of me in Cambodia at my YouTube channel.

And here is some production art, some of it done even in Cambodia :)

Dr. Hate is a cat full of fun expressions

GIRL FIGHT!!! But who?

2weeks ago you saw the pencil version of RR, now here is inked.



This is how loose and crappy my layouts are huhu

No comments:

Post a Comment